Monday, July 24, 2023

Tuesday Women's Day July 25th Sponsor

 

Georgetown Toyota | Christian Febel


 www.christianfebelcars.com


I have lived in Georgetown most of my life. Attended Glen Williams Public School, Centennial Middle School as well as G.D.H.S.  I am married to my wife Jolene and we have a 17 year old daughter Adyson. I literally walked out of high school one day and into the car business the next.  I have worked at Georgetown Toyota for 26 years and was the Wood Family’s first hire at Georgetown Toyota.  

I continue to try and be involved in the community through many events and groups as I can. I have been on the Board of Directors with the Chamber of Commerce, and currently belong to our Business 2 Community group. I am also a member of the part time Halton Hills Fire Department.  Being involved in our community and our groups within are important to me.  

I have coached hockey at many levels and been on a O.M.H.A winning team. I stay involved in hockey with Top Notch Hockey Development and different levels in Georgetown. 

 Have great year ladies!