Tuesday, May 9, 2023

New Members!

Jenna Spring 


Where were you born?:  Cranbrook, BC (a small city in the Rockies)

Where do you live now?:  Campbellville

How long have you been golfing?:  I started playing as a kid but am just getting back into it after not playing very often over the last 10-15 years.

Have you belonged to any other golf courses?:  Just the course I learned to play on growing up.

Do you have any goals for your game this season?:  To improve my short game.

Favorite time of day to play?:  Late afternoon or twilight

What’s your favorite beverage after a round?:   I’m a big fan of craft beer

Do you have a significant other? Children? Pets?:   My husband Amir just joined as well. I have two awesome stepdaughters (Mya, 15 and Lily, 13) and a French bulldog named Gigi.

Other sports or hobbies?:   I play hockey and like to mountain bike and paddleboard in the summer. One of my goals is to learn how to curl next winter.


Mia Mandzy


Where were you born?:   Philippines

Where do you live now?:   Milton

How long have you been golfing?:   10 plus years

Have you belonged to any other golf courses?:   No

Favorite time of day to play?:   After work, 4:30 pm onwards on weekdays.

What's your favorite beverage after a round?:   Pinot Grigio

Do you have a significant other? Children? Pets?:  Yes, Mike Tough who is also a member.